Affordable Tuition, Other Costs
Tuition for our programs:
|Per Unit Cost||Program||Total Units||Total Tuition of Program|
|$100.00 USD||Master’s in Management||30||$3,000.00 USD|
|$100.00 USD||Master of Business Administration||36||$3,600.00 USD|
|$80.00 USD||Bachelor of Business Administration||120||$9,600.00 USD or
$2,400.00 USD per year
Students have several affordable options to pay their tuition at AMU.
- Pay as You Go Option gives students the chance to pay their tuition for each course they take as they are ready to register. The cost per course for both graduate programs is $300.00 per course and $240.00 per undergraduate course. In example, if a student wishes to take two courses in a term, a student would pay $600.00 for two graduate courses or $500.00 for two undergraduate courses
- Full Pay Option allows a student to pay their entire tuition up front. This is ideal for a student who would like to not worry about further tuition payments in the future and simply concentrate on their studies. If a student chooses to pay their entire tuition upfront, they will be given a 10% on their program, making it even more affordable.
- The MiM tuition under the Full Pay Option would be $3,000.00.
- The MBA tuition under the Full Pay Option would be $3,600.00.
- The BBA tuition under the Full Pay Option would be $9,600.00.
- ***Most Popular Option*** Affordable Monthly Payment Option is available to students who would like to make one low-monthly payment over time at 0% interest. Note that first payment is due prior to first term start date.
- The MiM program’s tuition of $3000.00 is split into 10 monthly payments of $300.00.
- The MBA program’s tuition of $3600.00 is split into 12 monthly payments of $300.00.
- The BBA program’s tuition of $9600.00 is split into 40 monthly payments of $240.00.
Extended Monthly Payments Option is available to students who would like to make lower monthly payments over time at 0% interest. Note that first payment is due prior to first term start date. In addition, if you complete your program, but you still have a balance, you will need to satisfy your account before being permitted to graduate or to receive your diploma.
- The MiM program’s tuition of $3000.00 is split into 15 monthly payments of $200.00.
- The MBA program’s tuition of $3600.00 is split into 18 monthly payments of $200.00.
- The BBA program’s tuition of $9600.00 is split into 60 monthly payments of $160.00.
Tuition Reduction Via Transfer of Credits
Students may also qualify to have their tuition reduced if they transfer in courses from other universities. Students who wish to transfer in credits, must pay the evaluation fee of $40.00. A student may transfer in up to 50% of their graduate units to reduce number of credits needed to graduate with an MiM or MBA and reduce the needed tuition to complete their program of study.
An undergraduate student may transfer in up to 90 semester units to reduce the number of credits needed to graduate with a BBA and the tuition needed to complete the program, as well.
Payment plans for all degree programs will be adjusted to reflect the new balances accordingly.
Your employer may offer tuition reimbursement, please check with your Human Resource Department for details. We will gladly work with any employer who offers this incentive to you.
Other Costs, Non-refundable Fees as Follows:
|Directly Related Costs|
|Application Fee||One Time Fee||$45|
|Digital Books||Fee Per Year||$0|
|Graduation Fee||One Time Fee||$150|
|Transcript Evaluation for Transfer||Per Evaluation||$40|
|Late Payment Fee||Per Occurrence||$25|
|Returned Payment Fee||Per Occurrence||$35|