Affordable Tuition, Other Costs
There is no better way to stay ahead of the game than to advance your education so you owe it to yourself to explore all of the financial aid options available. Learn more about scholarships and payment plans that can help make tuition more affordable.
Tuition for our programs:
|Per Unit Cost||Program||Total Units||Total Tuition of Program|
|$73.00 USD||Master’s in Management||30||$2,190.00 USD|
|$66.50 USD||Master of Business Administration||36||$2,394.00 USD|
|$80.00 USD||Doctor of Business Administration||60|
Students have several affordable options to pay their tuition at AMU.
- Pay as You Go Option gives students the chance to pay their tuition for each course subject they take as they are ready to register.
- Full Pay Option allows a student to pay their entire tuition up front. This is ideal for a student who would like to not worry about further tuition payments in the future and simply concentrate on their studies. If a student chooses to pay their entire tuition upfront, they will be given a 10% on their program, making it even more affordable.
- The MiM tuition under the Full Pay Option would be $1,971.00.
- The MBA tuition under the Full Pay Option would be $2,154.00.
- The DBA tuition under the Full Pay Option would be $4,320.00.
- ***Most Popular Option*** Affordable Monthly Payment Option is available to students who would like to make one low-monthly payment over time at 0% interest. Note that first payment is due prior to first term start date.
- The MiM program’s tuition of $2,190.00 is split into 10 monthly payments of $219.00.
- The MBA program’s tuition of $2,394.00 is split into 12 monthly payments of $199.50.
- The DBA program’s tuition of $4,800.00 is split into 24 monthly payments of $200.00.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT A SERVICE CHARGE OF $15.00 PER PAYMENT APPLIES FOR ADMINISTRATION COSTS.
Tuition Reduction Via Transfer of Credits
Students may also qualify to have their tuition reduced if they transfer in courses from other universities. Students who wish to transfer in credits, must pay the evaluation fee of $40.00. A student may transfer in up to 50% of their graduate units to reduce number of credits needed to graduate with an MiM or MBA and reduce the needed tuition to complete their program of study.
A master’s or doctoral student may transfer in up to 50% of the program’s semester units to reduce the number of credits needed to graduate.
Payment plans for all degree programs will be adjusted to reflect the new balances accordingly.
Your employer may offer tuition reimbursement, please check with your Human Resource Department for details. We will gladly work with any employer who offers this incentive to you.
Other Costs, Non-refundable Fees as Follows:
|Directly Related Costs|
|Application Fee||One Time Fee||$45|
|Digital Books||Fee Per Year||$0|
|Graduation Fee (Standard mailing of diploma included. DHL, FedEx, or other shipping services is available at an extra fee)||One Time Fee||$150|
|Legalization (Notary and Apostille)||Per Diploma||$195|
|Late Payment Fee/Returned Payment Fees||Per Occurrence||$35|
|Re-Enrollment Fee||Per Course||$100|