Affordable Tuition, Financial Aid, Other Costs
Tuition for our programs:
|Per Unit Cost||Program||Total Units||Total Tuition of Program|
|$200.00||Master’s in Management||30||$6,000.00|
|$200.00||Master of Business Administration||36||$7,200.00|
|$125.00||Bachelor of Business Administration||60 w/ 60 units transferred||$7,500.00|
Students have several affordable options to pay their tuition at AMU.
- Pay as You Go Option gives students the chance to pay their tuition for each course they take as they are ready to register. The cost per course for both graduate programs is $600.00 per course and $375.00 per undergraduate course. In example, if a student wishes to take two courses in a term, a student would pay $1,200.00 for two graduate courses or $750.00 for two undergraduate courses
- Full Pay Option allows a student to pay their entire tuition up front. This is ideal for a student who would like to not worry about further tuition payments in the future and simply concentrate on their studies. If a student chooses to pay their entire tuition upfront, they will be given a 10% on their program, making it even more affordable.
- The MiM tuition under the Full Pay Option would be $6,000.00.
- The MBA tuition under the Full Pay Option would be $7,200.00.
- The BBA tuition under the Full Pay Option would be $7,500.00.
- ***Most Popular Option*** Affordable Monthly Payment Option is available to students who would like to make one low-monthly payment over time at 0% interest. Note that first payment is due prior to first term start date.
- The MiM program’s tuition of $6000.00 is split into 15 monthly payments of $400.00.
- The MBA program’s tuition of $7200.00 is split into 18 monthly payments of $400.00.
- The BBA program’s tuition of $7500.00 is split into 36 monthly payments of $208.33.
Tuition Reduction Via Transfer of Credits
Students may also qualify to have their tuition reduced if they transfer in courses from other universities. Students who wish to transfer in credits, must pay the evaluation fee of $40.00. A student may transfer in up to 50% of their graduate units to reduce number of credits needed to graduate with an MiM or MBA and reduce the needed tuition to complete their program of study.
An undergraduate student may transfer in up to 75 semester units to reduce the number of credits needed to graduate with a BBA and the tuition needed to complete the program, as well.
Payment plans for all degree programs will be adjusted to reflect the new balances accordingly.
AMU offers many kinds of scholarships to students who show financial need or merit. These scholarships are valued at 25% to 50% for the program of their choice. Selection is based on strength of application including undergraduate degree, undergraduate grade point average, resume/CV, and personal statement. Students who win this award must maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA and not receive a grade lower than a C in any course.
Scholarships are as follows:
Leadership Scholarship – For a students who has shown promise as a leader in their current employer, previous circumstances, or has the ability to show leadership in a future position. Student will write an essay that explains their leadership abilities in a formal setting or how they would change a situation at their work place if put into a position of power.
Second Chance Scholarship – Aimed at students who have taken a break from academics due to unforeseen circumstances and hardships. Caring for a sick parent, single moms and dads, budgetary issues, and more. Student will write an essay to explain how this scholarship will assist them to reach his or her goals.
Geographic Hardship Scholarship – For a student who may live in a part of the world where paying full tuition is out of reach due to geographic economics. Student must show ability to succeed in an American-styled university. This is done through previous academic records, TOEFL/IELTS scores, and in their essay. The essay will explain how they plan on succeeding if given an opportunity to enroll at AMU.
***If student is awarded a scholarship, it shall be applied immediately to any balance. An updated tuition bill will reflect the new balance and the student will work with the student finance department for payment arrangements.
In addition to full tuition scholarships, students will be evaluated for academic progress throughout their program for a textbook scholarship. If a student is awarded this scholarship, student must complete their respected program within 12 months.
Students will also be evaluated for graduation fee scholarships based on final academic marks and overall progress. If a student is awarded this scholarship, their graduation fee shall be waived.
Students must be nominated by a faculty member to qualify as a candidate for these scholarships.
Note: AMU does not currently participate in any federal, state, or entitlement aid such as VA.
Your employer may offer tuition reimbursement, please check with your Human Resource Department for details. We will gladly work with any employer who offers this incentive to you.
Other Costs, Non-refundable Fees as Follows:
|Directly Related Costs|
|Application Fee||One Time Fee||$45|
|Digital Books||Fee Per Year||$179|
|Graduation Fee||One Time Fee||$200|
|Transcript Evaluation for Transfer||Per Evaluation||$40|
|Late Payment Fee||Per Occurrence||$25|
|Returned Payment Fee||Per Occurrence||$35|